If you’re looking for a professionally built website, you should expect a professional website designer to charge anywhere between $1,000 to $5,000 dollars. Hourly rates can vary between $50-$200 an hour. If you search around the internet, you can find web designers for $100. However, choosing this type of designer for your project is not going to give your website the value it deserves. You end up investing in a low-quality design that is a huge disservice for your business.
Why Do Web Designers Charge That Amount?
While every designer is different in their pricing scale, the price you pay is for the time, knowledge, and expertise of the website designer. Before giving you a firm price, the web designer will first conduct a consultation to really understand what your needs are and map out a plan on how they’re going to accomplish those goals. This allows you to have a completely unique, customized website that helps your customers find you.
If you spend $2,000 on a website and you end up gaining a lot of traction to your website with increases in your sales and your companies profit, you won’t even remember the money you spend on your website. That’s because your website is functioning like the asset and business tool it was meant to be.
Professional Web Designers Provide Exceptional Value
At Decision Designs, we create value through your web design. While every website will need some customization to fit your specific business goals, most web designs are created to be:
- Beautiful websites. It only takes 0.05 seconds for a customer to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they like your site or not. First impressions really are everything for your potential clients or donors.
- Easy Websites that provide an incredible user-interface experience to build and retain customer relationships.
- Free Marketing tool for your company that highlights what you do best while working 24/7 for your business.
- SEO optimized so that you can be connected with users who need your services. High ranking websites convert customers.
- Present your brand in the way it deserves. Your website should be unique to your company and set the tone of your business.